4.14.2009

dresses, pocahontas, cigarettes


Ross in the beautiful velvet dress which Carmela, Dee and I gave him for his 25th.


At Jake and Pipey's wedding.


Morg, Andrew and I doing a rain dance around Pocahontas on the trip to the wedding.



This is "so nice".




Lighting up. Yes, Ross does indeed have a paper beard and I have flowers in my hair.




6 comments:

r.c.f. said...

i definitely come out as the winner from this post.....

although, i was hoping to see the dinosaur.

Carolyn said...

lisa what fun!!! one time, on the way back to dordt from a road trip we picked up a stray cat in pocahontas and named it...pocahontas. when we got back to sioux center we had no place to put it so we gave it to my parents. your uncle mark: NOT HAPPY.

anyways, am i gonna get to see you before i head to korea? gonna be around may 10 weekend?

Morgan said...

yes. I concur with Ross. I need Dee to sign that photo for me so I can hang it on my wall.

lisa said...

ross & morg, i don't have the dinosaur photo- dee does; she may use it for a show or something.
carolyn, there is potential that i may be gone on a 3 week camping gallavant around the east coast with my family the weekend that you come here. :(

Mela said...

nice pics. :)

Dunkleburger said...

Your pictures are SO NIIIICE