Prior to leaving Iowa, Dee gave me a travel companion. I named him Ghangis, and he is my good luck gnome. On the plane, we were sick of watching the movie about high school, so we played games and chuckled at the lonesome travelers with no travel buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh Lisa! I am glad that you and Ghangis were able to have an ejoyable trip. I hope that you can have many more adventures together.
Me too, but I think Ghangis needs a name change. His current name reminds me too much of decaying flesh and unwelcome microorganisms that grow on food.
be nice to the lonely travelers... I'm usually one of those. I'd be up for the East Coast I've been wanting to make it there-but its difficult and kind of expensive to go there... but do some research! I was going to suggest Honduras, but I think the boarders are closed.. :(
Post a Comment